About The Project
MONMOUTH COUNTY, NEW JERSEY’S NEW RETAIL DESTINATION
FULLY APPROVED – OPENING 2021
- A new town center featuring specialized entertainment, dining discoveries, gourmet grocery, office uses and an innovative mix of lifestyle retail.
- This prime location on Route 35 and Kings Highway East, serves 2,200 feet of frontage and two traffic-controlled intersections delivering easy north and southbound access.
- Anchored by the award-winning Wegmans, CMX Cinemas, a luxury dine-in movie experience and 24 Hour Fitness. More than 240,000sf is already pre-leased and small to mid-size units up to 15,000 sq. ft. are available.
- Provides vital integration for the surrounding neighborhood with new roadways, walkways and bike paths for easy access to the property.
- This community gathering place is a local escape for family and friends to make new memories, one that exceeds the typical shopping center experience. This “downtown,” is a perfect place for visitors to relax at comfortable outdoor dining areas, stroll wide sidewalks to shop, catch up with friends over coffee or see the latest movie.
- Over 400 residential units from Kings Landing and Knollwood Gardens are within walking distance. The new 350-unit Middletown Walk will be constructed behind the center and have convenient lushly landscaped pedestrian access to the property.
1,500 – 15,000 SQ. FT. INLINE AND PAD SITES AVAILABLE
|Unit 1 4,000 sf||Unit 14 3,983 sf|
|Unit 2 3,827 sf||Unit 15 2,785 sf|
|Unit 3 4,572 sf||Unit 16 4,041 sf|
|Unit 4 3,411 sf||Unit 17 5,335 sf|
|Unit 5 1,645 sf||Unit 18 5,535 sf|
|Unit 6 3,693 sf||Unit 19 3,530 sf|
|Unit 7 4,278 sf||Unit 20 5,580 sf|
|Unit 8 4,278 sf||Unit 21 2,490 sf|
|Unit 9 5,287 sf||Unit 22 Pet Supplies Plus|
|Unit 10 5,308 sf||Unit 23 24 Hour Fitness (Anchor)|
|Unit 11 2,553 sf||Unit 24 Circus Liquors|
|Unit 12 3,983 sf|
|Unit 13 4,431 sf|
Med. HH Income
Med. HH Income
Med. HH Income
live within a 10-minute drive time earning a median household income of $98,500
live within a 15-minute drive time earning a median household income of $94,000
63,000 people within 5 miles
The Shoppes at Middletown will serve a densely populated immediate trade area that includes the towns of Middletown, Holmdel, Shrewsbury, Little Silver, Eatontown, Atlantic Highlands, Rumson, Colts Neck, and Red Bank. This section of Eastern Monmouth County has the highest per capita income for the region. These well-known affluent communities make up an exceptional demographic profile that possesses substantial buying power. There are 185,000 residents living within these communities who earn an average household income of $140,000.
The Shoppes at Middletown will be Monmouth County’s premier regional shopping destination. Its unmatched location at the intersection of Route 35 and Kings Highway East in the Township of Middletown is in the heart of one of New Jersey’s most affluent communities.
Route 35 is the main retail thoroughfare in the area, with a traffic volume of 37,272 vehicles per day. The site has 2,200 feet of frontage on Route 35 and is accessible via two traffic-controlled intersections on Route 35 providing easy north and southbound access. Kings Highway East is a main connector road that stretches from Route 35 through Middletown’s tree-lined residential neighborhoods.
The Shoppes at Middletown
835 Route 35
Middletown, NJ 07748